Uplands Breakfast Club
Our Breakfast Club opens at 7:30am every day and is held in the school hall. In keeping with the our Healthy Schools Mark we offer the children a healthy breakfast each morning. Parents must sign their child in every morning.
There is a choice of:
¨ Fruit & Yogurt
¨ Wholemeal Toast
¨ Juice, milk or water
Please note that we do not serve breakfast after 8:15 am. Pupils arriving after this time will be offered fruit only.
¨ Cancellations are made through the office. You will need to give 48hrs notice to avoid being charged.
Your child’s safety is paramount to us. In order to support us with these please ensure that:
· Please accompany your child to the front door as you are required to sign them in, please do not allow them to walk down the drive alone
· We know when your child is attending. We cannot accept children not booked in advance because we are not able to exceed our staffing ratios. If your child is unwell and not attending please call or text 07585320957 to inform the staff.
· Your child enters through the main office.
· Your child is not dropped off before 7:30 am.
· We know if your child is absent and not going to be attending.
· Your child does not bring in food items for breakfast from home unless agreed with us.