BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE
Our vision is to inspire all members of our school community to thrive, engage and enjoy to enable them to be the best they can be.
We will create an ethos where:
· everyone will feel safe and valued
· we will strive for the highest possible standards
· quality learning is at the heart of all we do
· pupils will learn how to become responsible citizens
We will provide opportunities for children to:
· thrive, engage and enjoy
· experience a rich, relevant, broad and balanced curriculum
· learn and apply essential key skills
· become prepared to lead a healthy and fulfilling life.
We will achieve this by:
· committing to strive for the highest standards
· planning quality learning experiences for all
· fostering quality relationships based on respect and understanding
· putting the children first
Our core values of kindness, creativity, resilience and respect underpin everything. These values were carefully chosen because they reflect the caring and nurturing ethos we have at the school. In addition, we believe that they will equip pupils with the tools they will need to develop into confident and caring citizens.
We welcome visits to our school so if you would like to know more about Uplands and see our vision and values in action, then please contact the office to make an appointment.